e-Share is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for file sharing and content collaboration with external parties using Microsoft 365. We enable organizations to engage their clients, partners and suppliers easily and securely using the productivity tools and workflows users are already familiar with Teams, SharePoint Online, Outlook and OneDrive. Our solutions make customer experience and file-based workflow transformation practical through the easy, secure, and collaborative sharing of essential data with customers, suppliers, and partners.
Join e-Share now and be part of the new journey in the secure data collaboration/transformation of the global remote workforce.
We are looking for a talented React UI Engineer to work on the next generation of our large-scale app, maintain existing libraries and components, design features and new APIs and grow with us in a global scale product and multinational working environment. The successful candidate will work with the Lead engineers and an agile team of talented full stack engineers to deliver full featured experiences for the web.
- Develop web applications using React framework, building reusable code and libraries.
- Work with the Frontend Lead to specify requirements and deliverables.
- Handle code reviews, assuring code quality, and promoting best practices, to improve the quality of the end product.
- Maintain a software stack that serves hundreds of requests per day.
- Design and implement innovative and engaging user interfaces, which meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Write technical documentation and contribute to the development of POCs to facilitate design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the web platform capabilities (Browser) and commonly used web technologies (Cookies, AJAX, HTML forms and REST protocol), in order to build modern applications and widgets.
- Experience with State Management (Redux).
- Experience in frameworks such as Next.js, remix.run or solid.js experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of tools like React Router, some experience in MUI and Tailwind theming could be handy.
- Basic experience working with online APIs (Google Drive, OneDrive etc) is a plus.
- Familiarity in using modern build tools (e.g., webpack, ESbuild etc.).
- Familiarity in using CSS preprocessors as less, Sass.
- Strong ability to work in both international and multifunctional teams.
Who you are:
- Open minded and willing to pick up new technologies.
- Having strong analytical mindset.
- Excited about working in a lean scale up environment.
- Passionate in finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player with attention to detail.
What’s it like to work at e-Share:
- Being part of a fast-growing environment that gives employees great opportunities for personal growth, in soft and tech skills, while contributing to the scale-up of the company, towards becoming leader in the field of cyber security and virtual collaboration.
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Flexible remote working.
- Top of the Line tools and equipment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Private health insurance.
- Excursion weekends & special events.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.