e-Share is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for file sharing and content collaboration with external parties using Microsoft 365. We enable organizations to engage their clients, partners and suppliers easily and securely using the productivity tools and workflows users are already familiar with Teams, SharePoint Online, Outlook and OneDrive. Our solutions make customer experience and file-based workflow transformation practical through the easy, secure, and collaborative sharing of essential data with customers, suppliers, and partners.
Joining e-Share now and be part of the new journey in the secure data collaboration/transformation of the global remote workforce.
We are looking for an application scaling performance tuning Database Developer to contribute in the performance optimization of our organization’s product databases (MySQL and NoSQL). The successful candidate will be working with our back-end engineers, using Python and the Django framework to optimize queries that drive the application. He or she will adapt quickly and take ownership of his/her work, will possess expert-level knowledge of a wide variety of data engineering tasks. Last but not least, he/she will be enhancing our data storage capacity, writing new support programs and scripts, and troubleshooting database code.
- Analyze and manage company’s data used to track and optimize performance and application behaviors.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement to facilitate optimal database performance.
- Manage SQL server databases through multiple product life cycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Maintain, update, and upgrade the performance of existing database programs.
- Monitor databases and related systems to ensure optimized performance, by regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Write new support programs and scripts to increase data storage capacity.
- Analyze statistical information to identify patterns, relationships and problems.
- Perform debugging procedures on database scripts and programs, as well as resolving conflicts.
- Adhere to best practices in securely storing, backing up, and archiving data.
- Document processes related to database design, configuration, and performance.
- Review database and user reports, as well as system information.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Software Development.
- Experience in Performance Tuning Optimization (PTO) and Object–relational mapping (ORM) based custom applications.
- SQL Database programming experience and strong knowledge of database structure systems.
- Database optimization skills and experience in creating efficient flow of information.
- In-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), especially MySQL.
- Extensive experience with database technologies and architecture.
- Sound knowledge of best practices in database engineering and data security.
Who you are:
- Having strong analytical mindset.
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment.
- Passionate in finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Extremely organized with attention to detail.
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player.
What’s it like to work at e-Share:
- Being part of a fast-growing environment that gives employees great opportunities for personal growth, in soft and tech skills, while contributing to the scale-up of the company, towards becoming leader in the field of cyber security and virtual collaboration.
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Flexible remote working.
- Modern workplace with coffee and snacks, located in the center of Athens.
- Private health insurance.
- Top of the Line tools and equipment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Excursion weekends & special events.