e-Share is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for file sharing and content collaboration with external parties using Microsoft 365. We enable organizations to engage their clients, partners and suppliers easily and securely using the productivity tools and workflows users are already familiar with Teams, SharePoint Online, Outlook and OneDrive. Our solutions make customer experience and file-based workflow transformation practical through the easy, secure, and collaborative sharing of essential data with customers, suppliers, and partners.
Joining e-Share now and be part of the new journey in the secure data collaboration/transformation of the global remote workforce.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our Team in Athens, Greece. Out of the box thinking & adaptability mean a lot to us. You will need to be able to improvise, re-organize and prioritize on the fly. We are looking for a self-organized individual with a proactive mindset and the attitude towards automating anything possible in the workflow. Our teams are working in a fast-paced environment with agile methods. We prioritize incremental iteration and continuous improvements over knowing all the details from the start.
- Support, expand and maintain our Azure hosted infrastructure, as well as some on-premises infrastructure for various environments.
- Monitor, plan and configure aspects of the infrastructure as well as collaborate with other parties to improve performance, availability and reliability.
- Work with Azure, Kubernetes, GitHub, Terraform and Ansible, as well as a substantial number of additional applications for functions such as monitoring, logging, and error reporting.
- Search for new ways to improve our infrastructure and leverage the capabilities Azure, Kubernetes and hosted solutions, provide us with. We are however always open to new tools & techniques to get the job done more effectively.
- Implement secure-first solutions proactively since we provide modern secure collaboration through our SaaS platform.
- Manage and improve CI/CD Pipeline.
- 2+ years of working experience as DevOps Engineer.
- Strong experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm).
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure preferably Azure.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools such as Drone, Gitlab CI, Jenkins or others.
- Strong coding and scripting skills (Bash, Python).
- Experience in Linux Administration (Debian, CentOS) and in Windows server system administration.
- Experience in Infrastructure as a code tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform).
- Familiarity with RDBMS administration (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- Experience with virtualization environments (e.g. VMWare, Proxmox)
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with the Python ecosystem and web frameworks such as Django, Flask etc.
- Experience with Microsoft ecosystem & technologies such as O365 and Azure Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Security best practices.
- Experience around monitoring (Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK) and alerting.
- On-premises system administration experience.
What’s it like to work at e-Share:
Being part of a fast-growing environment that gives employees great opportunities for personal growth, in soft and tech skills, while contributing to the scale-up of the company, towards becoming leader in the field of cyber security and virtual collaboration.
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Flexible remote working.
- Top of the Line tools and equipment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Private health insurance.
- Excursion weekends & special events.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.