e-Share is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for file sharing and content collaboration with external parties using Microsoft 365. We enable organizations to engage their clients, partners and suppliers easily and securely using the productivity tools and workflows users are already familiar with Teams, SharePoint Online, Outlook and OneDrive. Our solutions make customer experience and file-based workflow transformation practical through the easy, secure, and collaborative sharing of essential data with customers, suppliers, and partners.
Join e-Share now and be part of the new journey in the secure data collaboration/transformation of the global remote workforce.
We are looking for a results-oriented Data engineer (PowerBI) to contribute to the success of our clients’ teams. The successful candidate will adapt quickly and take ownership of his/her work, will possess expert-level knowledge of a wide variety of data engineering tasks. As a company, we provide our clients with innovative, tailor-made solutions to transform their business operations.
- Architect the data warehouse & business intelligence, as well as manage analytics used for company’s operating procedures.
- Design, develop, enhance and support ETL flows.
- Implement reports and ETL/Data pipelines.
- Analyze statistical information to identify patterns, relationships and problems.
- Create and manage structured reporting for analysis.
- Create and maintain an operational dashboard for cross-functional partners to drive key business decisions.
- Conduct end-to-end analyses, including data gathering from large and complex data sets.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Work with management to improve statistical integrity, accuracy, and adequacy of the team’s deliverables.
- Build effective working relationships with upper management and cross-functional teams, work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Multi-task and prioritize requests to meet the most important and urgent business needs.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Python/SQL Data engineering and BI reporting.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing structured and unstructured data with MS Data Warehouse and Reporting Services.
- Experience in developing front-end reporting with Business Intelligence using Power BI.
- Experience with Azure Data platform and Python.
- Good understanding and using of basic principles of statistics and mathematics.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to work in both international and multifunctional teams.
Who you are:
- Open minded and willing to pick up new technologies.
- Having strong analytical mindset.
- Excited about working in a lean scale up environment.
- Passionate in finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player with attention to detail.
What’s it like to work at e-Share:
- Being part of a fast-growing environment that gives employees great opportunities for personal growth, in soft and tech skills, while contributing to the scale-up of the company, towards becoming leader in the field of cyber security and virtual collaboration.
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Flexible remote working.
- Top of the Line tools and equipment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Private health insurance.
- Excursion weekends & special events.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.