e-Share is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for file sharing and content collaboration with external parties using Microsoft 365. We enable organizations to engage their clients, partners and suppliers easily and securely using the productivity tools and workflows users are already familiar with Teams, SharePoint Online, Outlook and OneDrive. Our solutions make customer experience and file-based workflow transformation practical through the easy, secure, and collaborative sharing of essential data with customers, suppliers, and partners.
Joining e-Share now and be part of the new journey in the secure data collaboration/transformation of the global remote workforce.
We are looking for a talented Software QA Analyst to join our team in Athens, Greece. Out-of-the-box thinking & adaptability mean a lot to us. You will need to be able to improvise, re-organize and prioritize on the fly. We are looking for a self-organized individual with a proactive mindset and an attitude towards automating anything possible in the workflow. Our teams are working in a fast-paced environment with agile methods.
- Analyze complex requirements / actively participate in analysis & refinement meetings to define the scope per task and provide accurate test estimation & improvements.
- Create test cases during test preparation using TestRail, for web and mobile applications (back & front-end).
- Identify areas of testing that would benefit from automation.
- Run test cases and report test results using TestRail.
- Maintain test suites.
- Handle defect: report and retest, using Jira, analyze the importance and priority relating to a release.
- Jira tickets management regarding Sprint Backlog & defects.
- Prepare Test Metrics and Test Exit reports.
- Prepare and present demos of features to other e-share teams or external audiences.
- Create detailed documentation for the capabilities of the system using Confluence.
- Communicate own progress and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and other scrum events.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or other relevant fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Testing, Quality Assurance, or similar positions.
- Strong experience in preparing detailed and correct structure test cases, acknowledging the covered areas: positive/negative/affected areas and edge cases.
- Strong understanding of different types of testing and what they involve (e.g., manual, automated, compatibility, performance, stress, loan).
- Experience in test execution and test results.
- Exposure to web and mobile applications testing.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Experience with management tools such as Jira, Confluence, or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving & organization skills, proactiveness & sense of responsibility.
- Team mentality, adaptability, and solid time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Web Testing
- Familiarity with agile methodology.
- Knowledge of test management tools, such as TestRail, Zephyr will be a strong plus.
- Prepare BDD Scenarios.
- Knowledge of automation test technologies.
- Experience with POSTMAN and/or SOAP UI tools.
- ISTQB Certification for Software Testing.
What’s it like to work at e-Share:
- Being part of a fast-growing environment that gives employees great opportunities for personal growth, in soft and tech skills, while contributing to the scale-up of the company, towards becoming leader in the field of cyber security and virtual collaboration.
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Flexible remote working.
- Top of the Line tools and equipment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Private health insurance.
- Excursion weekends & special events.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.