e-Share is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for file sharing and content collaboration with external parties using Microsoft 365. We enable organizations to engage their clients, partners and suppliers easily and securely using the productivity tools and workflows users are already familiar with Teams, SharePoint Online, Outlook and OneDrive. Our solutions make customer experience and file-based workflow transformation practical through the easy, secure, and collaborative sharing of essential data with customers, suppliers, and partners.
Joining e-Share now and be part of the new journey in the secure data collaboration/transformation of the global remote workforce.
We are looking for talented account executives with strong selling skills, committed to achieve our clients’ goals as well as their own.
- Source and close new logos in North America.
- Research and understand your customers, their challenges, aligning them with an e-Share solution.
- Drive the sales process through multi-layer stakeholders within global organizations.
- Exercise judgement, professionalism with all contacts.
- Collaborate internally to move all deals forward.
- 6+ years of closing experience within Sales with a proven track record of success.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and products.
- Ability to provide clear examples of closing complex deals and the sales process that you utilized.
- Ability to utilize a repeatable method for discovering greenfield opportunities and building out a territory.
- Previous experience building relationships and selling to C level executives.
- Professional experience in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS sales.
What’s it like to work at e-Share:
- Being part of a fast-growing environment that gives employees great opportunities for personal growth, in soft and tech skills, while contributing to the scale-up of the company, towards becoming leader in the field of cyber security and virtual collaboration.
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Flexible remote working.
- Top of the Line tools and equipment.
- Ongoing training and development.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.