e-Share is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for file sharing and content collaboration with external parties using Microsoft 365. We enable organizations to engage their clients, partners and suppliers easily and securely using the productivity tools and workflows users are already familiar with Teams, SharePoint Online, Outlook and OneDrive. Our solutions make customer experience and file-based workflow transformation practical through the easy, secure, and collaborative sharing of essential data with customers, suppliers, and partners.
Join e-Share now and be part of the new journey in the secure data collaboration/transformation of the global remote workforce.
We are looking for a talented User Experience Engineer to lead UI/UX projects and the design of the new features. The successful candidate will act as the key person, working closely with the management and with the frontend engineering team. The ultimate goal is the continuous improvement of the usability of the company’s product and the creation of the best user experience.
- Develop and implement user experience design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing features.
- Collaborate with management and frontend development team to coordinate design activities, evaluate concepts, and recommend and implement changes to features to improve user experience.
- Design detailed mockups and interactions.
- Provide guidance to the frontend engineers to develop holistic, high quality user experience solutions for moderate to complex features of product.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging user experience solutions.
- 4+ years of experience working as a user experience designer.
- Strong experience in evaluating designs and making recommendations for improvements to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at management levels.
- Strong ability to work in both international and multifunctional teams.
Who you are:
- Open minded and willing to pick up new technologies.
- Having strong analytical mindset.
- Excited about working in a lean scale up environment.
- Passionate in finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player with attention to detail.
What’s it like to work at e-Share:
- Being part of a fast-growing environment that gives employees great opportunities for personal growth, in soft and tech skills, while contributing to the scale-up of the company, towards becoming leader in the field of cyber security and virtual collaboration.
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Flexible remote working.
- Top of the Line tools and equipment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Private health insurance.
- Excursion weekends & special events.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.